We are still operating in BETA, so there might be a few glitches we haven’t been able to smooth out yet. If you run into any issues please leave a comment here: BETA Announcement
- You can claim new tickets every 30 minutes.
- Tickets are free! All you need to provide is your wallet’s address and a verification that you are not a machine.
- The prizes each round depend on the pool’s confirmed balance at the time the raffle closes.
- When the lottery ends, a random generator will pick the winning tickets from the raffle and credit the prizes to the players.
- Each player can only win one prize per raffle.
- Every 30 minutes, after entering your wallet and captcha verification, you will be offered 4 choices for your ticket claim.
- Each of the 4 offers holds a random one of the below rewards. When you make your pick, the according reward will be credited.
- 1, 2, 5 or 10 tickets for the running raffle!
- 100, 500 or 1000 Satoshis Instant Wins!
- Nothing! Every offer has a small chance to be a blank
Prizes & Payments:
- Pending balances cannot be processed unless they are above the dust-limit of 0.00005430 BTC.
- To minimize transaction fees, payouts are processed only once enough (ca. 10~15) players have their payouts ready and set to be processed.
- The Prizes of each raffle are calculated based on the available lottery pool balance. As players collect instant payments, the pool balance slowly decreases, effectively lowering the raffle prizes by tiny fractions.
- Depending on the amount of players in the raffle, our prizebot will draw not only a 1st, 2nd and 3rd winner, but also a 4th and 5th, 6th to 10th or even an 11th to 20th winner!
- The lottery is funded through bitcoin-mining and the faucet-rewards collected by maintaining our List of Free Bitcoin Sites.
- The lottery Pool from where prizes are being paid is managed under the address 1BaiBPorJ3g9PxV1s9qsRv8uJRbM3cEUqZ.